Online Prospectus & Application Software
First Education’s eProspectus is the perfect online tool for learners, schools, colleges and Local Authorities.
Education and training providers can promote their courses online, ensuring the data is always up-to-date and making it easy for learners to search for course information using the interactive tools.
The product has been developed in close collaboration with Local Authorities to provide a prospectus for both 14-16 and 16-19 year olds, alongside a Common Application Process (CAP) for 16-19 years.Get in touch >
Provider Showcase Pages
Each provider has their own profile page, with an area to showcase additional information and links to their website.
Applications are broken down into easy-to-follow steps, with a learner ‘Wishlist’ for bookmarking courses.
Information, advice and guidance is provided in an engaging and interactive way, which the Local Authority can update.
Time-saving Application System
Integrating seamlessly with our eProspectus system is the Common Application Process (CAP) module which allows learners to apply online for their chosen courses. This has been specifically designed to save time and speed up the process, while also ensuring the data is accurate and purposeful.
- Simple application process which allows learners to create their personal profile and build up a wishlist of their courses. Once they are happy with both they can submit mulitple applications without having to enter the information each time.
- Tools for schools to assist learners making applications.
- Easy proccessing and mangement of applications for education and training providers.
- Extensive reporting for Local Authorities to view area wide learner data.
- Automated integration tool with provider Manage Information Systems (MIS) to save manually transferring data.
Made easy for learners, schools and academies
The system has been designed to make it simple for learners to apply for courses, with tools for staff at schools and academies to support them. This includes:
- Simple search for providers and courses.
- Information and advice on 14 – 19 options.
- Highly visual and engaging design.
- Access online and mobile.
- Course and provider details in one place.
- Bite-size application process, with easy submission.
News and events module
Keeping learners up to date on the latest news and events.
Focused SEN module
A high contrast and large text option for Special Educational Needs (SEN) learners.
Advanced reporting tools
Produce reports quickly and with confidence.
Managed learner transfer module
Manage the movement of learners who have left education.
Quickly import all applications from the eProspectus.
Tools for teachers
Additional support for Teachers and Careers Advisers.
Feed to providers’ own sites
We can create a feed directly to your website, saving time managing your courses.
Add-on modules for NEET’s Courses, Adult Courses, Higher Education etc.